5/24/13

Kailee-isms

*"Winner winner chicken nugget."

*(Kailee said this to Callan while rubbing her leg): "Your legs are pokey. You should probably take a bath so they can get smooth. Mine are very smooth because I take baths."

*(While staring into her closet deciding what to wear): "Which 'clo' should I wear today?"

*(Complimenting daddy's shirt): "Daddy I love this red 'clo' you're wearing."

*Kailee noticed a box of brownie mix on the counter and asked for a brownie. I told her they were for a relief society meeting and we couldn't have any. While they were baking she continued asking for one, and I told her no each time because they were for the meeting. A few days later we were playing upstairs and she told me she was going to bake in her kitchen. I asked what she was going to bake and she said brownies. Then she told me I could have one when she was done. I told her thank you and she replied, "Actually they are for a meeting so you can't have any. Sorry."

*She is pretty sure that she is going to marry either Flynn Rider or Daddy.

*Commenting on my agate necklace: "Mom I love your amulet. Did Sofia give it to you?"

*(Her answer when we ask her what she learned in nursery): "It was a stormy night. David was in his bed and he was scared. The wind was blowing and it was raining very hard. David yelled for his mom. She came and said, "What's the matter David?" David said there was a green hand. He was holding the hand. And it was.... the Grinch!!!"

*(Her outburst during a nursery lesson on the Holy Ghost): "I don't like the Holy Ghost!"

*(Another outburst during a nursery lesson on families) Nursery leader: "We love our moms and our dads..." Kailee: "I just love Amy."

*(While taking baths and getting her hair washed) "I use the same shampoo Rapunzel uses."

*I told Kody he needed to do something manly with Grayer since he hangs out with us girls all day. He decided to watch the X-Men cartoon with him, much to Kailee's disgust. She threw a fit and did not want Kody to turn it on. As soon as the credits came on she said, "OOOH, I LOVE this!" Since then she has been begging to watch 'X-Mint.'

*Kailee's response when someone says 'Yes Ma'am' to her: "I am NOT a man!"

*"I love you Mom. But I don't love you when you're bad and you don't let me watch TV."

*(While riding in the car next to Grayer) "No Chunkaboo, I do not want to play with you. Stop looking at me!"

*(While riding in a horse-drawn carriage at Thanksgiving Point) "Oh Mom, this is just like Cinderella! All my dreams are coming true!"






No comments: