I found someone who will custom make the exact bedding I had pictured and it will look like this:

... but with this giraffe print instead of the leopard:

And I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture:

It's called "First Kiss" by Ron D'Rain. We saw it at USA Baby and I wasn't crazy about the frame they had it in there but luckily I was able to find some unframed copies online.
We are getting excited for Baby Kailee to get here! I am at 23 weeks today so just starting the sixth month, and the last month of the second trimester. I'm getting comments at work about my belly starting to grow, and I know they aren't meant to be offensive, but who likes to be told they have a fat belly??? I guess it's something new I'll have to get used to! I'm just glad no one's tried to rub my belly yet- that's one thing I am dreading. I read in my "What to Expect When You're Expecting" book about some tips for warding off those who can't keep their hands to themselves, so hopefully I'll be prepared if someone invades my personal space.
I also had to post this picture of Miss Sassy Pants from her last ultra sound:

She definitely gets her attitude from Kody!
1 comment:
I Loved the "miss sassy pants" if you think she is one now.... just wait till she is 2!!!!
Post a Comment